3.14 (1189 votes)
Betin is a Kenyan online and live sports betting service that also offers virtual gaming, online
casino gaming, and lottery games. You can also try hitting a life-transforming jackpot by making
the correct football predictions. Recently, Betin has developed a brand new online sports betting
interface, which you can access on your mobile device as well.
• Sports Coverage
• Safe & Secure
• Excellent Customer Support
• Fast Payouts
• No apps for Android and iOS
Betin belongs to a company called Gamcode Ltd, which operates under a license issued by the BCLB of Kenya, and here are a few reasons to register a gaming account at Betin:
- Sports Coverage – Betin covers all the major local and international sporting events. It presents excellent odds, combination bets, live betting, and virtual betting. On Saturdays, you get to choose from up to 10,000 different betting options.
- Safe & Secure – Betin uses the latest security technologies to protect player data. It stores player information in secure Dell servers that are fortified with Fortinet Firewall. In addition, it bears a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption certificate from Thawte.
- Excellent Customer Support – Betin offers excellent customer support through live chat, phone, and email. Its call center is located in Nairobi and its technology center is located in Europe.
- Fast Payouts – You can withdraw your winnings to your M-Pesa account in no time. In fact, thousands of players withdraw their winnings at Betin every day. You can win up to KSh10,000,000 at Betin.
Opening an Account at Betin Kenya
Opening an account at Betin is quite easy. You just have to click on the yellow Join Now link or the Register Now links on the homepage to get started. When the online registration form appears on your screen, you have to follow these steps:
- You have to fill in the fields marked with a star.
- This means that you must enter your mobile number, address, name, and surname.
- Let the betting site know how you heard about it by choosing an option from the dropdown box.
- Check the box to indicate that you agree to the betting site’s terms and conditions and that you are above the age of 18.
- Create your login details (username and password).
- Verify your email address by clicking on a validation link in the Betin’s welcome email.
- Login to your newly created account and start betting.
How to Get Your Karibu Bonus at Betin
The best reason to sign up at Betin is its Karibu bonus. You can claim it in the following three steps:
- Open an Account – You can claim the Karibu bonus only if you create an account at Betin. Deposit at least Ksh300 to qualify for the Karibu bonus.
- Play – Start betting on any sports market with total odds of at least 3:00. You can also place multiples bets.
- Claim Your Bonus – Once your bet is settled, the betting site will credit your account with 50% of the amount you deposited. For example, if you deposited Ksh 4000 in your account, you will get Ksh2000 as your bonus. Your bonus funds, however, have to be used really fast as they expire in 30 days.
Deposit Charge Cashback – This offer is valid only on deposits of at least KES250, and it allows you to get back your mobile deposit charge.
Here is how it works:
- Deposit at least KES250 with Airtel Money or M-Pesa to 997270.
- For example, if you deposit KES300, Airtel Money or M-Pesa will charge you KES22.
- You will get KES322 in your Betin gaming account (the KES300 you deposited plus the KES22 deposit charge cashback)
- You must deposit at least KES250 to qualify for the deposit charge cashback.
How to Load Your Betin Account
You can deposit funds in your Betin account in several ways:
- M-Pesa – Access M-Pesa on your Safaricom mobile phone, enter 997270 for Paybill number and Betin for account number or name, and make a deposit.
- Airtel Money – Visit Airtel Money and tap on the Make Payments option. Choose Other within the Paybill option. Enter 997270 for Paybill number, your deposit amount, and tap on the Ok button to confirm the payment.
- M-Pesa Online Deposit – If you are the owner of a Safaricom mobile phone, you can make your deposit online. Log in to your M-Pesa account online and input your PIN. Your deposit will be instantly credited if successful. Only Safaricom mobile phone owners can make M-Pesa online deposits.
- Bank Transfer – You can make a deposit into Betin’s bank account at Ecobank, Plaza 2000 branch. The account number is 0030015026715701 and the account name is GAMCODE LIMITED.
Once you have deposited the funds, send a copy of the receipt along with your username to [email protected] As soon the funds hit Betin’s bank account, they will be credited to your gaming account. It takes up to three working days for the funds to reflect in Betin’s bank account.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings
You can withdraw your winnings in two ways at Betin:
- Bank Transfer – Betin’s customer support representatives will help you if you want to make a withdrawal through bank transfer. The betting site will credit your winnings to your bank account. But it takes up to three working days for the funds to appear in your account.
You can withdraw up to Ksh70,000 at a time and up to KSh140,000 every day. You also need to retain at least KSh66 in your balance to request payout.
- Mobile Money – You have to navigate to the My Accounts section and choose the Withdraw option. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw. The betting site will send your winnings to your M-Pesa account immediately. Although Betin does not charge for withdrawals, the mobile carrier may charge processing fees.
Betin Mobile – Bet on the Move
Betin does not offer any native mobile sporting apps for smartphones and tablets. But it is fully optimized for mobile betting. Kenyan players can use Betin on their mobile devices without downloading any app or third-party software.
Betin Mobile has a neat, uncluttered, and professional betting interface. It features a pleasing color scheme and is very easy to navigate. The register and login options are right on top of the screen. The menu symbol is right at the bottom left along with the betslip, top games, register, and login links.
Tap on the menu symbol to open a huge menu of quick links and sports markets. This eliminates the need to navigate and makes the mobile betting site compact and less data consuming.
Games to Play at Betin – Sports Markets
You can choose from the following betting options at Betin:
- Online Sportsbook – Betin offers the best odds on a wide range of sports markets such as soccer, basketball, American football, baseball, rugby, cycling, volleyball, futsal, cricket, boxing, field hockey, snooker, Pesapallo, and others. You can also bet on political events if you wish.
Betin has recently launched a brand new sportsbook although its old one is still around. There is not much of a difference between the sports betting services at the old and the new sportsbooks. But the new one has a better betting interface, a pleasing color scheme, and a professional design.
- Live Betting – If you are the type of bettor that likes to bet as you watch the live sporting action, Betin’s live betting product has been designed exclusively for you. Place live bets on sports such as soccer, basketball, tennis, volleyball, cricket, beach volleyball, rugby, table tennis, and baseball.
- Virtual sports – You can place bets on virtual football, virtual tennis, virtual horse racing, virtual basketball, and virtual dog racing.
- Online casino – Betin Casino offers an impressive portfolio of table games, live dealer games, arcade games, TV games, roulette games, number games, and slots.
Some of the most popular games in the portfolio are 49 Balls, Lucky Dice, The Big Match, Cards Hi-Lo, Classic Blackjack, Roulette, Africa Wild, Royal Hi-Lo, and American Roulette. You can play these games in the demo as well as real money modes.
- Betin Jackpot – There is a jackpot worth KES20,000,000 just waiting to be won at Betin. But winning it is not that easy as you have to correctly predict the outcomes of 13 games. The betting site offers prizes for 11 and 12 correct predictions as well.
- Lotto – Bet on the most lucrative lottery games in Russia, UK, Ireland, and South Africa. You can use the search bar to find your favorite lottery game. If you don’t know how to play, Betin has got a tutorial that can teach you all that you need to know. Playing the lottery is a great way to take a break from sports betting. You can also win some great cash prizes if you get lucky.
Getting Help & Information at Betin
Betin is a very informative site. If you want to know more about how the site works, we suggest that you read its terms & conditions and About Us page.
Another good idea would be to visit its Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section and read answers to commonly asked questions on general issues, racing, and sports. You can also check out the How to Play pages to get information on how to place bets or play specific games.
If you still need to connect with a customer support agent, we suggest the following options:
- Live Chat – Betin offers live support round the clock. You can open the live chat window by clicking on the live chat icon at the bottom right of the website. Enter your name, email, phone number, and message and then click on the Start chatting link at the bottom. A customer support executive will shortly be with you.
- Email – Send the betting site an email to [email protected]
- Telephonic Support – Betin answers calls all day and throughout the day. You can use the numbers 0709942101, 0709942102, or 0709942103.
- Twitter – Betin offers customer support through Twitter (https://twitter.com/BetinKenyaHelp.
- Facebook – You can get in touch with Betin through its Facebook page (https:facebook.com/BetinKenya.official).
- Instagram – Betin also offers customer support through Instagram (https://instagram.com/betin/)
Q1: How many accounts can I open at Betin?
A: You can open only one account at Betin.co.ke.
Q2: What is the maximum I can win at Betin?
A: You can win a maximum of Ksh10,000,000 at a time.
Q3: What is the minimum and maximum I can bet at a time?
A: You can bet a minimum of Ksh50 and a maximum of Ksh500,000 at a time.
Q4: How old should I be to open an account at Betin?
A: You need to be at least 18 years old to open an account at Betin?
Q5: How many selections can I add to my betting slip?
A: The betting site permits players to add a maximum of 40 selections to their betting slips.
Pros & Cons of Playing at Betin
We couldn’t find anything to complain about at Betin Kenya. We could have complained about the bland website design, but that is a thing of the past as Betin has recently given itself a facelift. Its new sportsbook features an excellent design with a neat user interface and a pleasing color scheme.
Betin has almost everything a Kenyan sports bettor can ask for—a wide range of sports markets to choose from, football jackpots, lottery games, and virtual games. However, there is no bingo or lucky numbers betting. Information is freely and easily available, customer support is excellent, and the live chat option is just a click away.
We could not find any dedicated native apps for Android and iOS, but that doesn’t stop players from playing on the move as Betin’s betting platform is well optimized for mobile use. You can easily load Betin on your mobile device and place bets on the move without using too much of data.
Our Opinion of Betin
Should you register at Betin Mobile? You certainly should. The betting site has been designed exclusively for Kenyan bettors as it supports KSh and is available only in Kenya. Moreover, Betin has been designed more for mobile use than for desktop use.
Its most unique feature is its deposit charge cashback. If you deposit at least KSh250 with Airtel Money or M-Pesa, you will get your deposit charge cashback. Plus, the betting site welcomes you with a generous welcome bonus of 50% on your deposit amount.
So if you are looking for some great incentives to bet online, Betin is the betting site you must choose.